Immigrant Visas

NOTE:  K-1, K-2, K-3 and K-4 visas are technically non-immigrant visas, but since they have many immigrant visa qualities and handled by the Immigrant Visa Unit, they are often grouped with immigrant visas.  For additional information on K-1 visas, please visit http://fiancee-visa-attorney.com/.

NOTE: CR1/IR1, CR2/IR2 and IR5 visas are immediate relative visas and are not subject to any numerical limits.

NOTE: F1, F2A, F2B, F3, F4 visas are family-based preference visas and subject to numerical limits.

  • K-1 Fiancé(e)s of U.S. citizens & K-2 Children of Fiancé(e)s 
  • K-3 Spouses & K-4 Children of U.S. citizens awaiting approval of I-130 immigrant petition
  • CR1/IR1 Spouses of U.S. citizens
  • CR2/IR2 Children (below age 21) of U.S. citizens
  • F1 Unmarried sons and daughters (age 21 and over) of U.S. citizens
  • F2A Spouses and children (below age 21) of Legal Permanent Residents
  • F2B Unmarried sons and daughters (age 21 and over) of Legal Permanent Residents
  • F3 Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens
  • F4 Brothers and Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens
  • IR5 Parents of Adult U.S. Citizens

© 2017 Law Office of Laurie Y. Wu, LLC | DISCLAIMER
16 Rebecca Court, Old Bridge, NJ 08857
| Phone: 732-387-3668

Overview | Non-Immigrant Visas | Adjustment & Change of Status | Immigrant Visas | Removal of Conditions | Maintaining Permanent Residency | Citizenship & Naturalization | Relinquish Permanent Residence & Citizenship | Inadmissibility Waivers | | Profile | Fees & Pro-Bono | Resources | 中文 | Should I Hire an Attorney? | How is LYWLAW Different? | Can my Child Immigrate with Me?

Law Firm Website Design by
Amicus Creative